Top Reasons to Adopt a Sober Living Style
Sober way of life offers many benefits and only those who have adopted an alcohol and drug free lifestyle know how wrong they were when unknowingly they were ruining their lives. There are millions of reasons to stay sober but the top ten ones are:
• When you are sober, you don’t need to wake up with a severe hangover the next morning. You do not need to experience the thumping headache or migraine that just won’t seem to leave you. Also, you won’t need to clutch the railing of the bathroom as you draw up and the feeling as though death has visited you.
• When you live sober, your spouse, children and other family members will feel genuinely proud of you. They will shower love and care on you which is priceless.
• Sober lifestyle will give you a sense of accomplishment and you will feel good when others will appreciate your decision. When you will feel happiness in your heart, you surely will be able to concentrate better on whatever you do. You will not have self-hatred feelings about yourself and hate yourself for having succumbed to temptations.
• By staying away from alcohol, you will be able to enjoy your life to the fullest. You will have a wonderful family life and a wide social circle and friends. You will love to spend time with family and won’t hesitate to go out on family outings.
• Sober living will allow you to focus all of your energies on the tasks at hand and make you more productive. This is turn will help you get more focused towards your career and your aspirations rather than just waiting for the evening to hit the bottle.
• When you are sober, you will not wake up the next morning wondering what you did the previous evening. You will be in your senses at all times and therefore, fully in control of what you do or say.
• When you do not drink like a fish and consistently every day, you won’t need to suffer from symptoms that are associated with alcohol withdrawal or when there is not enough of alcohol flowing through your veins such as nervousness, the crawling feeling on your body, lethargy, and not to mention depression.
• You will start feeling all the more healthy and better by adopting sober living. You won’t have to battle with diseases such as that of the nervous system, cirrhosis of the liver, dementia and extreme mood swings. The health benefits will be amazing and you will be able to reap all of them for yourself once you stop the battle with the bottle.
• Your financial status will improve as you will not be spending on buying yourself alcohol on a daily basis. Rather you can spend that time in gym, going for walks or pursuing any other hobbies.
• Lastly, you will feel like a winner when you don’t relapse and stay determined on the path of living a sober life. Your win against alcohol will enable you to make your life more meaningful by taking decisions that are right for your bright future. You will feel at peace with yourself your life will be in your control, thanks to sober living style.